Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?

     Space is full of many more questions than answers, at least at this point in human history. As mentioned in the first blog post the point of these posts is to bring together all of the current findings and speculations on planets beyond Earth in a succinct and understandable way.
     A few resources for those eager to discover more beyond this blog are as follows: 
BadAstronomy  - A good overview of many astronomy subjects along with general skepticism
Oredigger News  - Occasionally I post reviews of the various astronomy lectures that come to campus here
The Stars Above Mines  - My other weekly astronomy series

Hopefully you will check those out and maybe find a few more to share.

1 comment:

  1. I like this topic! And my knowledge is quite limited, so I look forward to learning from you. Hoping more content gets posted soon...

    ReplyDelete